At the reception you will meet Benni and landlady Roswitha, and in the kitchen junior chef Benni is at work, while you will find the head of the house in the dining room: a real family business! The services at the Alpenhof in Gossensass are tailored to the needs of active and relax-loving holidaymakers:
- rich breakfast buffet with homemade jams and fresh quality products such as vegetables and herbs from our own garden, from local farmers and local businesses, eggs from happy chickens (subject to availability).
- delicious three-course menu in the evening with typical South Tyrolean and Italian specialities: Schlutzkrapfen, gnocchi, dumplings and desserts such as apple strudel and homemade cakes and homemade brown bread.
- free parking in front of the house
- garage parking space (if required)
- airy sun terrace for relaxing
- toboggan rental in winter
- for children there are many entertaining board and card games, in summer they can let off steam on the trampoline, slide and outdoor table tennis
- small fitness room
We thank you for understanding that pets are not allowed in the Hotel guesthouse Alpenhof!